As a platform promoting communications from both academy and industry world, ISHVAC2023 calls for research papers from April 16th.
If you would like to purpose an event such as invited speech or panel discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ISHVAC2023 use ConfTool for abstract submission. All authors with an accepted abstract are further invited to upload their manuscript in the ConfTool system before September 15. Please refer to the templates following. Each contribution will be evaluated through a double-blind peer review, scored and subsequently accepted for presentation. The scientific committee reserves the right to classify your work in terms of relevant track, contribution or presentation type.
Abstract submission channel is closed. The feedback from reviewers will be delivered before August 20, then you can submit the paper in the system through "Full paper submission" entrance before September 15.
For participants who have not submitted abstracts, you are still welcomed to submit your paper and please directly submit your full paper through “Full paper fast track” entrance before September 15.
Nov. 14-16, Beijing, China
Submit your manuscript!
In the submission phase of manuscript, research paper is limited to 8 pages long, aiming for the latest breakthroughs in the application of HVAC.
All papers accepted and presented will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Please download the manuscript template.
6 themes 18 topics
- Operation and renovation of HVAC systems in public buildings
- New methods for HVAC system design
- Methods for controlling the environment in manufacturing process, transportation, and special spaces
- High-performance heat pump and cooling units
- R&D of HVAC equipment for commercial and residential buildings
- New types of air handling unit
- Indoor terminals
LOW CARBON BUILDINGS
- Renewable energy and waste heat
- District hating networks and stations
- Building integrated photovoltaic
HVAC SOLUTIONS FOR SPECIAL CLIMATES
- Hot and humid climate zone
- Arid climate zone
- Hot summer cold winter climate zone
INDOOR ENVIRONMENT QUALITY
- Occupant environmental needs &
indoor environment control
- Personalized environment control
- Identification of indoor occupant needs and control of environmental parameters
INTELLIGENT CONTROL OF HVAC
- Intelligent control of energy use in large public buildings
- Intelligent control of HVAC systems inlarge infrastructure
Workshops target the promotion of recent issues related to the built environment, HVAC, etc. and the forms include but not limit to panel discussion, student projects, etc. Submissions will be evaluated on a first-come-first-served basis, provided that there is a clear link with HVAC field.
Please download the workshop template and submit through "workshop" entrance in the system.
In the submission phase of slides, your presentation is suggested to be limited within 10 minutes and you will have a 5-minute Q&A. Each presentation is no more than 15 minutes. Please upload your slides before Nov. 12th.
Please download the ppt template (.pptx)
For both oral presenters and poster presenters, please download the Guidelines to quickly know what you need to do on the conference.
If you have any questions about ISHVAC2023, you can contact us here or send email to email@example.com